- HGC regularly ask patients for a relevant COVID-19 history of their own health and their contacts. It is important that patients provide accurate information.
- HGC follows social distancing guidelines by limiting contact of patients with one another whether in consultation or in a procedure and will arrange waiting room seating accordingly.
- Uses suitable equipment/PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as recommended by the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) or another equivalent governmental agency.
- HGC uses relevant health histories and daily temperature monitoring of all clinic staff and patients as part of their strategy to prevent contagion. Additionally, and where available, follows all government guidelines on use of testing to monitor staff.
- In addition to using proper PPE, it uses appropriate cleansing, disinfecting and sterilisation procedures throughout the office/clinic. Also, uses proper waste disposal methods for any materials that could be contaminated.
- HGC advise patients of hand washing protocols in the office/clinic and how to change gloves, gown and masks.
- Assures the public that the staff have received additional training with regards to proper COVID-19 infection control methods
- HGC has made modifications to facilities with robust policies and procedures to combat contagion.`
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take your first step towards counteracting your hair loss and gaining your full head of hair back. Simply fill in the online enquiry form and let us take care of the rest, it’s as easy as that. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Our hair products are second to none therefore no other hair studio comes close to our success rate, see for yourself the dramatic transformations brought about by regular use of HGC products and treatment.
Book An Appointment
Enter your details and one of our specialists will be in touch with you