Hair Growth Centre is NOT Registered with the CQC as a company, however all of our clinics are CQC registered under the individual doctors that work for and with HGC:
- 44 Chippenham road, W92AF - CQC policy holder Dr Zakar Rafiq
- 48-50 south street, RM1 1RB - CQC policy under Dr Vishal Nayak
- 4th floor, Speakers House, 39 Deans Gate, M3 2BA - CQC policy under Dr Masood Munir
Hair Growth Centre consultants do not provide any medical advice to clients, they only provide consultations/ non invasive cosmetic advice and any medical advice is given by one of our registered onsite doctors only. All medically relatated questions will be answered by the registered doctor pre surgery.
Hair Growth Centre is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. By using our website, you consent to the data practices outlined in this statement.
Collection and processing of your personal information
We need to collect data and personal information from you, in order to best provide you with the information and services you request from us.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Phone number(s)
- Postal code
We will only use your personal information in order to provide you with requested, information we feel may be of benefit to you, or when looking to maintain a high level of customer service by requesting for a survey to be completed based on your experience with us, and to aid in the providing of adequate services. We will not share your information with any other third party or person’s outside Hair Growth Centre and our affiliates, where applicable, unless there is a direct involvement in any set service required from a third party, or you have given us permission to do so beforehand. We may however contact you on behalf of external business partners only when we feel there is a particular service or product that may be of interest to you, and hence worth bringing to your attention. In such cases your details will not be passed on without your initial consent.
Every time you visit our website, or get redirected to our website via third party channels referencing our centre, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address, used to connect your electronic device to the internet
- Operating systems and platforms
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-on types and versions
- Visit information, including Uniform Resource Locators (URLS) of the websites that you came through to our website, and which pages you visited (including date and time); our website page response times, length of visits to pages, visit duration and page interaction information
- Generic Interests
What we do with the personal information we collect
We require personal information to process your request(s) and to identify the best service and maintain a high standard of quality, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Update our products and services
- Send out communication updates and information both related to any services you have opted to undergo with us, and any alternative services and company information that we feel may be of interest to you.
We are the sole owners of information collected on this site, and we only have access to the information you voluntarily provide. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason why you contacted us, and we will not sell, rent or lease this information to anyone. Hair Growth Centre Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hair Growth Centre or the site, (b) Protect and defend the rights or property of Hair Growth Centre, and, (c) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Hair Growth Centre, or the public.
Where your information is stored
Your data is stored on our servers part of which are operated by an appointed third party, and are retained solely for the purposes you have provided it to us. We may share your data with trusted partners solely to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information in any other means except to provide these services on behalf of Hair Growth Centre, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and ensure it is protected in accordance with EU and UK data protection and privacy regulations.
Security and storage of personal information
We will keep your personal information safe and secure. When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation. If you provide payment information, we create payment instructions and pass them to our payment gateway provider in a secure manner, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We do not retain your payment details. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data whilst in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict instructions to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
- My Cosmetic Group
- Hair Growth Centre
Under GDPR regulations, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain. Please email email@example.com with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access - You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification - You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability - You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object - You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
You have the right under EU regulation and Privacy Shield to see what information we hold about you. If you want to exercise this right, please make an application to us in writing or contact us by email with a request regarding any or all of your rights. We may ask you to provide us with sufficient information so that we can be sure of your identity. If you would like to proceed with a request to see what data we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Data Protection Compliance Officer
Hair Growth Centre
44 Chippenham Road
London, W9 2AF
We hope you will benefit from all the communications we send to you, but if at any time you change your mind, you may unsubscribe. If you have given us permission to contact you and you change your mind please email email@example.com let us know, and we’ll unsubscribe you. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date, and that you are happy for us to continue to use the information to send you any communications you have requested or we feel may be beneficial or of interest to you.
We may change this policy to meet regulatory requirements and ensure best practice. All changes to this policy will be published on this page. Please therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you remain up to date with how we use, protect, and maintain your information.